I feel so empty inside

In the father and the son and holy spirit
one god Amen

I feel so empty inside, how to start? where to start?
- i feel so empty inside
+ so god created man to share his glory , to show us the selfless love and the honest love.
+ if u feed ur body .... food, ur mind ... knowledge , and yet starve ur soul , ur life is incomplete and empty.. no matter how proseperous ur may be : why ?
because ur soul wants God- only God can satisfy ur inner longing .
+ saint Augustine said:
+ u have made us for urself , O God , and our hearts are restless until they find rest in u .
+ i was looking for u outside me , but u were in me .
+ God created us so we could have a personal realtionship with him
+ he wants to enter our lives and fill them and to know the joy of his presence and experiece it.
+ what must you do?
turn to God and confess ur sins . He has promised " I stand at the door of ur heart and knock , if anyone hears my voice nd opens the door, I'll go in and eat with him, and he with me ." ( Rev 3:20)
First: correct my vision of God :
God feeling for me :
+ this is the natural cause for God love far. " God is love" (1jn 4:3) . We are created in his image of god ... and the image of God is righteousness and true holiness( Eph 4:24)

+ " for he choose us in him before the foundation of the world , that we should be holy and without blame before him in love." (Eph 1:4)

2. God goal for creating me:

+ the main goal is to be his childern. + therefore have a strong relationship and complete communion with him.

Second: correct my sistuation/ position with God

+ Accept christ approach.. personal approach " behold i stand at the door and knock , if anyone hears my voice and open , i will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me" (Rev. 3:20)

FOR HE IS: A- very near to us . B- desires to enter our life. C- but he wants for u to invite him to enter .

+ some people do not hear him knocking on their heart because: A- they do not care B- they can not distinguish his voice.

+ soem of the people do hear, but do not open because: A- they are busy. B- postponemnet . C- laziness. D- satifed with some religious practices.

+ soem of the people desire christ to enter into their life , but do not alllow him because: A- not aware of the importantance of his invitation . B- using the excuse " i don't deserve"

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND

THE CONCEPT OF REPENTANCE

Repentance means returning to God
returning of convering to God means establishing a friendly relationship with him;
Repentance means confessing ur sins
RELIEVE THAT GOD RESPONDS:

He answer my supplication to enter my heart, and dwell in it through faith. (Eph 3:17)
ADDRESS THE INVITATION TO GOD

to start with God, u have to address the invitaion to god to enter ur heart asking him , " to graciously dwell in u ." knowing that he will do it " if anyone hears my voice and opens the door , i will come in to him
correcting my way with god
the communion with god.
A. Listening to the voice of god in the holy bible B. Talking to God , as a father , in praying

2. Abiding in him:

A- the secret of abiding in him is dealling with him as a merciful father ( luke 6:56) B- means of abiding in him is eating his flash and drinking his blood (jn 6:56)

3. growing with him:

A- a follow his steps B- be filled and satified with christ

4. discipleship to the spiritual guide:

A- to lead and guide according to the command of the lord . ( MATTHEW 28:19 )

B- TO OBEY AND BE SUBMISSIVE TO HIM. ( HEB 13:17)

C- to follow his teaching and faith ( 2 timothy 3:10)

AMEN.

Comments

• Sure when one has the Holy Spirit in him and more sensitive
    to what HE says will not feel ever he is empty inside.
    More if one be close to GOD the HOLY SPIRIT will fill him and
    feel he is in the heaven while he is on the earth.
    Look at Anba Antonious, and Anba Bola.......will never feel
    they are empty inside while all live in caves outside the world.