Fire at Coptic Church in Washington...

edited December 1969 in Random Issues

Comments

• May God be with you guyz... Hope everything gets restored back quickly

by the way wat does this mean

Investigators said the fire appears to have been started worker using a blowtorch near some sheetrock inside the building.

News article http://www.komotv.com/news/7637556.html
  • I don't know what to tell you, bishoyrm. 2alby ma3akom b'2amanah. all i know, my brother, is that God is Great... Rabina kebeir w'mosh haysebkom abadan. ana hasalelkom min kol 2alby.

filobateer
  • God be with you guyz!

GBU
    sandra
  • God is with all of you and remember this is part of his plan and the church will be as beautiful if not more by the time it is restored, keep your faith strong and pray diligently i will ave my whole church and family praying for all of you guys

-Peter
  • [quote author=billious link=topic=5351.msg71290#msg71290 date=1179920894]
    May God be with you guyz... Hope everything gets restored back quickly

by the way wat does this mean

Investigators said the fire appears to have been started worker using a blowtorch near some sheetrock inside the building.

News article http://www.komotv.com/news/7637556.html

The fire started because there was a recent leak in our church's ceiling. So the guy was fixing it with a torch and the fire from the torch spread....

For pictures and more information on how you could help go to
    www.stmaryseattle.com 
  • hey,

may God be with you guys. my uncle goes to that church in seatle... i never heard about it... but God be with yuo guys and may he bless your church and the pple.
  • I am very sorry for this to happen to a sister church in our Coptic Orthodox faith. May God protect your church from all further harm.
  • Very sorry to see all the damage that occurred in this beautiful church building.
    May God comfort you all.
    May He intervene so that the required financing becomes quickly available and that the very difficult restorations are well made.