Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
New member
Hello everyone I'm new to the forum. I've been looking at some of the title threads and thought this would be a great place to hold several discussions and also to learn. Again this is a wonderful forum!!!
Thanks
Mimi
Thanks
Mimi

Comments
hope u gonna enjoy it here!
gbu
youll love it here
Welcome Mimi, you will love this site as much as all of us do.
God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness,
hello and welcome!!!!!
hope u gonna enjoy it here!
gbu
Thank you for the welcome and also I can already tell that I'm going to love it here!
God Bless and have a beautiful day!
Mimi
Welcome to this site Mimi. I hope you will like it. :)
Thank you, Hailemikael. I've received such a nice welcome from you & others so that's a great start!
Take Care and God bless!
Mimi
[move]WELCOME MIMI!!!!!![/move]
youll love it here
Yes, you're right and such a warm welcome from the group!
God Bless and take care.
Mimi
[move]Welcome :D[/move]
Welcome Mimi, you will love this site as much as all of us do.
God Bless and Pray for me and my weakness,
I'll pray for you and ask God to help make your weakness into your strengths. Robert Schuller who says:
When faced with a mountain of a problem, I will not give up until I have climbed over, found a way around, or tunneled underneath. If I cannot climb over, find a way around, or tunnel underneath, then, with God's help, I will stay right where I am and turn that mountain of a problem into a gold mine!
God bless!! and Turn your weakness into a gold mine for Jesus. We are so loved and within that love we will find our strength.