download problem

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
Hi,

my name is Julie, I am using Windows XP with the latest version of IE (I believe it is 7.0) anyway, I was trying to download some of the resurrection hymns by the higher institute of coptic studies, but I wasn't even given the option to download. There is only a play button and no download button. Is there a reason for this? This is my first time downloading from your site.

Comments

• [quote author=Jewls0283 link=topic=5257.msg70513#msg70513 date=1177967134]
    Hi,

my name is Julie, I am using Windows XP with the latest version of IE (I believe it is 7.0) anyway, I was trying to download some of the resurrection hymns by the higher institute of coptic studies, but I wasn't even given the option to download. There is only a play button and no download button. Is there a reason for this? This is my first time downloading from your site.

i think it's disabled by the admins for the time being
  • ok is it my computer... or when you play any song or hymn a pop up comes up sayin an error or somthing.. can some1 plz tell me if it is with them too? cuz it worked yesterdya and i went to listen to hymns and the thing popped up
  • [quote author=He Wept link=topic=5257.msg70528#msg70528 date=1177980451]
    ok is it my computer... or when you play any song or hymn a pop up comes up sayin an error or somthing.. can some1 plz tell me if it is with them too? cuz it worked yesterdya and i went to listen to hymns and the thing popped up

which files exactly???
  • nevermind, it worked today  ;D.. thanks anyway  :)