tests and prayers

egy
edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
hey guys i thought this would help you:

A prayer before studying
Most blessed Lord, send the grace of Your Holy Spirit on me to strengthen me that I may learn well the subject I am about to study and by it become a better person for Your glory, the comfort of my family and the benefit of Your Church and our Nation. Amen

Christ, the true light, who enlightens and sanctifies every person coming into the world, let the light of Your countenance shine upon me (us) that I (we) may see Your unapproachable light; and guide my (our) steps in the way of Your commandments, through the intercessions of Your all-holy Mother and of all the Saints. Amen.

a prayer after stuidying

I thank You, Lord our God, that again on this occasion You have opened my eyes to the light of Your wisdom.

You have gladdened my heart with the knowledge of truth. I entreat You, Lord, help me always to do Your will.

Bless my soul and body, my words and deeds.

Enable me to grow in grace, virtue and good habits, that Your name may be glorified, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and forever. Amen.

http://st-takla.org/Prayers-Slawat/Pray-Archive-11-20/Coptic-Prayer-11-Pray-After-Studying.html

or you can just go to this

EgY

Comments