and this list was posted by someone on another site

[right][right]توزيع صوم يونان

·        توزيع فصح يونان

·        الهوس الاول باللحن الكبير

·        ابصالية توزيع لقان الغطاس

·        ابصالية توزيع لقان الرسل

·        ابصالية توزيع لقان خميس العهد

·        لحن اللى المعمودية

·        لحن اورشليم السماوية يقال خلال مردات سفر الرؤيا كان يقوله الانبا اثناسيوس المتنيح

·  القطع اليونانية التى انتقلت من الكنيسة اليونانية للكنيسة القبطية طبعا بخلاف القطع المعروفة كتوليثوس و طون ثيا و اخرستوس انستى ( يقال ان المعلم ميخائيل كان قد سجلها جميعا على شريط الا انه فقد )

·  نص لحن توزيع الانبياء ادام افيل غير اللى ذكرة البير جمال فى كتابه اريد النص كما يقولونة فى دير المحرق و كما سجلة المعلم توفيق[/right][/right]

if anyone have any of this hymns or know any information plz share

Comments

• There's several Psali's listed for Lakaan services, and they are in the big Lakaan book as far as i know, I have no clue what tune they are chanted with but I guess it's festive in the Epiphany Lakaan, and annual for the rest.

The hymne "oroshaleem el sama'eya" for bright saturday is some short poetic verses in arabic, we usually chant them at our church and they are chanted in the same tune as "ere pensoteer". Maybe another hymne is meant though, but this is the only jerusalem hymn that i know:

1 Wa mokhalesna fee wasatna al'aan, jokallel belmara7em mo7ebeeh
    2 Oroshaleem el sama'eya, be7egara kareema mabneya
    3 Oroshaleem el sama'eya, be7emayat el 7amal ma7meya
    4 Oroshaleem el sama'eya, benour ilahna modee'a

1 And our Saviour is in our midst, he crowns His beloved with mercies
    2 The heavenly Jerusalem, is built with precious stones
    3 The heavenly Jerusalem, is protected with the protection of the Lamb
    4 The heavenly Jerusalem, is illuminated (shines) with the light of our God

There's also a mentioning of "ali el ma3modeya", i never heard of that.

Tawzee3 som yonan, that could be the doxology of Jona in the tune of Pimairomi.
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=topic=5241.msg70304#msg70304 date=1177361505]
    There's several Psali's listed for Lakaan services, and they are in the big Lakaan book as far as i know, I have no clue what tune they are chanted with but I guess it's festive in the Epiphany Lakaan, and annual for the rest.
    i think i saw that to in the book but don't remeber if it says the tune in which it's said.

The hymne "oroshaleem el sama'eya" for bright saturday is some short poetic verses in arabic, we usually chant them at our church and they are chanted in the same tune as "ere pensoteer". Maybe another hymne is meant though, but this is the only jerusalem hymn that i know:

1 Wa mokhalesna fee wasatna al'aan, jokallel belmara7em mo7ebeeh
    2 Oroshaleem el sama'eya, be7egara kareema mabneya
    3 Oroshaleem el sama'eya, be7emayat el 7amal ma7meya
    4 Oroshaleem el sama'eya, benour ilahna modee'a

1 And our Saviour is in our midst, he crowns His beloved with mercies
    2 The heavenly Jerusalem, is built with precious stones
    3 The heavenly Jerusalem, is protected with the protection of the Lamb
    4 The heavenly Jerusalem, is illuminated (shines) with the light of our God

i don't know where u got the text but i heard about it. according to alhan.youthbishopric.com, the lat anba Athansios (not sure who exactly) records it somewhere.

There's also a mentioning of "ali el ma3modeya", i never heard of that.

heared about it, may be can get to hear it....i'll ask others.

Tawzee3 som yonan, that could be the doxology of Jona in the tune of Pimairomi.

yes ur rit. actually may be there is somthing else...........who knows?!!! ;D ;D ;)
  • i don't know where u got the text but i heard about it

Good old memory lol, our leading deacon here used to travel around and he picked up some of these "made up" verses all around Egypt. I never asked where exactly he learned them, i'll ask though!
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=topic=5241.msg70311#msg70311 date=1177368488]

i don't know where u got the text but i heard about it

Good old memory lol, our leading deacon here used to travel around and he picked up some of these "made up" verses all around Egypt. I never asked where exactly he learned them, i'll ask though!

well i think in my church they use to says some of these before some deacons actually organized everything as it is supposed to be. (long long time ago....around 1990). i might find a recording thoo and i'll check if they say anything of what ur talking about.
  • [quote author=shnoda link=topic=5241.msg70302#msg70302 date=1177359414]
    long sad kirie lycon
    sad alleluia

Could you possibly be referring to the Kierie eleyson said during the weekdays of Great lent during the time of the verses of cymbals? If so i think muallem Gad teaches it on this site

The only long alleluias i know are alel asr(not sad), anok pe pikoogys (not sad), alel kiahky (not sad), and i cant think of any others, let alone a sad alleluia.......can someone refresh my memory? ???
  • [quote author=Amoussa01 link=topic=5241.msg70313#msg70313 date=1177372694]
    [quote author=shnoda link=topic=5241.msg70302#msg70302 date=1177359414]
    long sad kirie lycon
    sad alleluia

Could you possibly be referring to the Kierie eleyson said during the weekdays of Great lent during the time of the verses of cymbals? If so i think muallem Gad teaches it on this site

The only long alleluias i know are alel asr(not sad), anok pe pikoogys (not sad), alel kiahky (not sad), and i cant think of any others, let alone a sad alleluia.......can someone refresh my memory? ???

he's refering to some small hymns that were mentioned on alhan.youthbishopric.com.
    the kerie leison is a 10-15 second long on the 2nd and the 3rd kerie leison of the 12 kerie leison that are said in the end of the 6th and the 9th hour of good friday. i have heard it from that site but not sure who records it.
    the alleluia i have herd it from the sate site but not sure of any info about it.
  • u r right mina ,i got that list from the site of youthbishopric.i would like to hear any of these hymns.
    as for "sad kirie lycon",i have 2 different recordings for it ,and i heared a 3rd one from our father (different from the other two,he said he got it from Mr. Meshel bade3)
    also,sad alleluia,i don`t know when exactly it is said,and i don`t know it origin.
    so i was looking for any references.i also hearded that when cantor tawfek passed away,the Keraza wrote that he once mentioned that there were 12 hymns said during making the miron that he didn`t have time to learn !!!!!!!!!