Coptic pen pal ?

Greetings everyone,

My name is Joshua, I am a 26 years old religious studies student at college. I am very interested in the Coptic Church. I come from a non-religious family (but they are moral people) and I don't have any family or friends to really discuss religious subjects with. I was wondering if there are any Coptic believers here who would be willing to be my pen pal/e-mail friend to discuss religion issues with ? I should say that I am not Christian but neither am I an atheist or agnostic. I wholeheartedly believe in God. It's just that I'm not actually a member of any religion.
Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read this. Here is my email: [email protected]
I wish you all a good day.
  Sincerely,  Joshua P.

Comments

• hi Josh,
    I think if you have any questions, just asking in the forum would yield greater results.

What questions do u have?
  • yea Scott. Feel free to ask your questions or share your thoughts on the forumn. You will definitly get good answers.
    God Bless You
  • Hi Joshua,

We are actually in the process of considering some drastic changes to the forum structure and conditions, which should hopefully make it a more accessible and useful tool for inquirers such as yourself to learn about the Church that the Lord Christ established through His Servant and Apostle St. Mark in the land of the pharoahs. Please do stick around for a while, and feel free to ask any questions you may have until then.
  • yeah ask  all u want.  we here answer all questions.