most wonderful love

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Everyone wants to give himself completely to someone, to have a deep lasting relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God, to a Christian says, “No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and content with being loved by Me alone; to have an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me. Discovering that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found will you be capable of a perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be completely united with one another until you are completely united with Me. Exclusive of anyone or anything else, exclusive of any other desire or longing. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing, one that you cannot imagine. I want you to have the best. Please allow Me to give it to you.

You keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things. Keep experiencing the satisfaction, that I Am. Keep listening and learning the things I promise and mean. Be patient, that is all. Don’t be anxious and don’t worry. Don’t look around at all the other things others have gotten or that I have given them. Don’t look at the things you want. You just keep looking off and up to Me or you’ll miss what I want to show you. And then, when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you would dream of. You see, until you are ready and until the one I have for you is ready (I am working even at this moment to have both of you ready at the same time) until you both are satisfied with Me and the life I want you to have, you will not be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me ... a perfect love.

And dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me, and to enjoy perfection and love that only I offer. Know that I love you utterly. I am God Almighty. Believe it and be satisfied.

[one of my favorite pieces of all time... i just HAD to share it]

peace,
god child

Comments

• That is truly awesome, and it describes God's love so perfectly that, I have no words for it...lol
    But, seriously, it is amazing...

sleepy
  • YAH!! I got one reply :) hehe...

I'm so glad you liked it, like i said before... i adore the way its been written. Its so intimate and personal - i love it.

Anyways, i'm glad you liked it!

• I saw this before. It's still quite amazing.