rare kiahk songs and tunes

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
i was wondering if any one have a different tune for any of the usual kiahk tunes (i.e. i heared a diff tune for "ya ebnat dawood" other than that recorded by anba younes).also i heared 3 different tunes for the tafaseer of sunday theotokia,
and does anyone knows any rare song from kiahk that we never heared about ??
if u have,plz share :D

Comments

• [quote author=shnoda link=board=2;threadid=4838;start=0#msg65724 date=1167679890]
    i was wondering if any one have a different tune for any of the usual kiahk tunes (i.e. i heared a diff tune for "ya ebnat dawood" other than that recorded by anba younes).also i heared 3 different tunes for the tafaseer of sunday theotokia,
    and does anyone knows any rare song from kiahk that we never heared about ??
    if u have,plz share :D

lol that's because HG is saying another ya ebnat dawood. diffrent text ad tune. also the tafseer doesn't have a set tune because it's a tafseer, and explantaion so they can read it if so to. did u hear about ainahos khen ogom. it's not really that rare but we said it for the 1st time in our church last saturday.
  • [quote author=minagir link=board=2;threadid=4838;start=0#msg65726 date=1167688102]

lol that's because HG is saying another ya ebnat dawood. diffrent text ad tune.

so do u have both tunes ? cos the one i have is very strange and i never heared it before.
    (by the way,i think the one i have is the same text that HG says but different tune)??? ???

[quote author=minagir link=board=2;threadid=4838;start=0#msg65726 date=1167688102]
    also the tafseer doesn't have a set tune because it's a tafseer, and explantaion so they can read it if so to.

if u have any recording except the one following the tune of adam theotokia plz send it.

[quote author=minagir link=board=2;threadid=4838;start=0#msg65726 date=1167688102]
    did u hear about ainahos khen ogom. it's not really that rare but we said it for the 1st time in our church last saturday.

never :( ???
  • [quote author=shnoda link=board=2;threadid=4838;start=0#msg65727 date=1167689907]

lol that's because HG is saying another ya ebnat dawood. diffrent text ad tune.

so do u have both tunes ? cos the one i have is very strange and i never heared it before.
    (by the way,i think the one i have is the same text that HG says but different tune)??? ???

also the tafseer doesn't have a set tune because it's a tafseer, and explantaion so they can read it if so to.

if u have any recording except the one following the tune of adam theotokia plz send it.

did u hear about ainahos khen ogom. it's not really that rare but we said it for the 1st time in our church last saturday.

never :( ???

well in my church we say that long tune and we don't say all of it just selected parts.

- there is no adam or watos tune. there tafaseer are on the sunday theotokeia only and like i said. no set tune for it. its called a tafseer because there supposed to be a coptic tafseer first and than you say the ar/en tafseer, the one we say now.

Audio:
    Ainahos khen oo-gom

Text:
    Ainahos khen oo-gom
  • thank u mina,it is a nice psali
    :D :D
  • when do you say Ainahos khen oo-gom
  • [quote author=shybox link=board=2;threadid=4838;start=0#msg65831 date=1168001117]
    when do you say Ainahos khen oo-gom

after teoi enhekanos,
  • this is not a kiahk song, but it is a nativity hymn. I've never heard this song live before, and do not know where to find the rest of the recorded audio. Very beautiful hymn; but I don't know where I can finish it; it might just be the lack of my research skills but if not, then this is one rare song:

title: Jenethlion
    link:
    http://tasbeha.org/media/index.php?st=Hymns/Major_Feasts_of_the_Lord/Nativity/Higher_Institute_of_Coptic_Studies/16.Jenethlion.886.mp3