Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Quotes on New Year
Hey everyone,
I need quotes written by church fathers specifically pertaining to New year's/ new year's eve.
Thanks
PK
I need quotes written by church fathers specifically pertaining to New year's/ new year's eve.
Thanks
PK

Comments
Did you know that God said "I will be with you" 365 times in the bible! which means He will be with us 365 whole days in the whole year.
Wow...... ha?
I think that is pretty COOL to share!