COPTIC FONT

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
hello everyone... i have a big problem!!! i need to prepare a few hundred power points for the midnight prayers which will be going on starting this Saturday and i can't seem to be able to get Coptic fonts on my power point..i just get all these really strange symbols and things like that...does anyone know any programs to install for office that can fix this problem...its not the actual websites...because wen i open Tentheeno for example on Tasbeha as a text file, i can see the coptic font just fine, but as soon as i try to copy and put it in a document or something...i get all symbols!!
someone help please...i'm desperate!

God Bless
Coptic88

Comments

• hey coptic88, u need to make sure that u have a coptic font installed on ur machine to be able to use it in office. i get this kind of problem when i try to use a coptic font that doesn't exist in my fonts directory.

download any coptic font, install it, and use it and u should be fine...

if u need any help getting/installing a font, let me know and i'll help u.
  • Its true that when u copy coptic txt to powerpoint, it'll change into strange symbols. All u need to do is simply select the txt and change the font back into coptic again.
    See if thats the problem...if not, i cant help u.
  • thanx guys...with A LOT of anger and frustration with my machine...i finally got it! the coptic text comes under CS AVVA SHENOUDA on office...so its all good now...

thanx again for ur help
    God Bless
    Coptic88