Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Asomentou Kyriou Lyrics
Hi,
I know u may think this odd; but has someone got the words to Asomentou Kyriou in Coptic/Greek/Arabic/English??
Please?? Its really really important.
Thanks and God bless
I know u may think this odd; but has someone got the words to Asomentou Kyriou in Coptic/Greek/Arabic/English??
Please?? Its really really important.
Thanks and God bless

Comments
Its here:
http://tasbeha.org/media/index.php?st=Hymns/Fasts/Apostles/Cantor_Farag_Abdelmessih/06_Asomain.1321.mp3
Hi,
I know u may think this odd; but has someone got the words to Asomentou Kyriou in Coptic/Greek/Arabic/English??
Please?? Its really really important.
Thanks and God bless
here:
Asomain