FR ANASTASI

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
hey

i was wondering if anyone could help me out and give me a link or anything to find contact details of FR ANASTASI from california,

plz send me a personal msg if necessary if u have his details that wood be very much appreciated.

thnx

Comments

• im still really struggling to get in contact with him used the numbers on the net n i get random ppl.
    can any one help me plz
  • I ADORE Abouna Anastasi. I was blessed with the oppertunity to go to St. Antony's Monastery for 11 days with a group of youth from my church. It was incredible. He also came to OCYC, the Ontario Coptic Youth Convention. Unfortunately what most of us forget is that he is a monk, so I didn't ask for his cell phone number, because I'd be too tempted to bother him constantly. But I do know people who did get his number, however I'm not sure if it's a good idea to spread it across the internet. Just go to

http://www.stantonymonastery.org/contact.asp

here's the info on it:

Contact Us
    Monastery:
    Hegumen Fr. Anastasi St. Antony
    Tel.: (760) 257-1204
    Fax: (760) 257-1225

Abba Antony Magazine:
    Tel.: (760) 257-3032

Bookstore:
    Tel.: (760) 257-1050

Mailing List:
    Tel.: (760) 257-3457

Monastery's mailing address:
    Saint Antony Coptic Orthodox Monastery
    P.O. Box 100
    Barstow, CA 92312-0100

Monastery's address:
    Saint Antony Coptic Orthodox Monastery
    43725 Bragdon Rd.
    Newberry Springs, CA 92365

I think this is the best you can do to try and contact him. Good luck! If you still keep getting random people, just keep trying.

God bless,

Katherine
  • I WENT TO THE MONESTARY BECAUSE MY SON ;IVES THERE WITH ABOUNA ANASTASI. ABOUNA ALSO CAME TO NEW YORK TO SEE ME AND I SPEAK TO HIM TWICE A WEEK BY PHONE BECAUSE HE CALLS ME.
  • you're son is a monk? abouna anastasi...has such a pretty voice :) ...he's very young to be the leader of the monastary..no? ....i was just there at the monastary....last week..it's like a 2 hour drivee. my friend confesses with him...by phone...
  • he sounds like a really nice person