Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Musical Notation
I'm looking for Musical notation for any hymn, I prefer that it would be for Piano since I play the violin,
these are the hymns I'm very intrested in getting the musical notation for:
Epouro
O Kirios
Gholghosa
Jenay Nan
Evlogimenos (if possible)
Ekhristos Anesty
Ya Kol El sofoof
Any one of them would be great....
God Bless.
Mike
these are the hymns I'm very intrested in getting the musical notation for:
Epouro
O Kirios
Gholghosa
Jenay Nan
Evlogimenos (if possible)
Ekhristos Anesty
Ya Kol El sofoof
Any one of them would be great....
God Bless.
Mike

