how do u know when it is a sign

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
i have this best friend which tells me about everything and he was telling me about how he always wanted to go to the monstary and he is also thinking about how he wants to go out at the same time...you know..to start a relationship and so on..he ask me for an answer ..like an advice but honestly..i told him that i will reply to him later when i ask my FOC and i posted this to see your opinions..he just can not go to his FOC because he does not really have one

Comments

• wow........... don't stop him!!
    it is just like all the saints who went to the monestary.... when it is THE RIGHT TIME TO!!! and god will guide him just like he guided others including abona abd el maseah, el anba beshoy, el papa kyrollos and sooo on...!! they wanted to go since they were little........ but they went in the rgt time only!!!

he should talk to one of the monks in the monestary...and see what he says!!

is he the oldest of his siblings???
    cuz god in the old testement said........ the oldest son is mine!! soo...........that is a good sign..!! it doesn't have to...cuz i am sure there are saints who weren't the oldest in the family!! ....

bentBABAyasooa`
  • is he the oldest of his siblings???
    cuz god in the old testement said........ the oldest son is mine!! soo...........that is a good sign..!! it doesn't have to...cuz i am sure there are saints who weren't the oldest in the family!! ....

well might be but doesnt FULLY DEPEND on that

you know, some monks were even engaged then they went to the monastry just before they marry and left everything

so god's will change the unchangable!

how old is he ? may be a key to when it's the 'right time'
    and yea bout the right time, it's even harder for those who want to since their childhood as they have to be VERY PATIENT till they finish education and get a qualification 'have to' and have to work for a period of time 'not less than a year i think'

it takes toooo long to get there (to the monastery) and then it's only the start of the way (the narrow way)

but i think it's even hard on you to be asked this question
    why doesnt he have a foc, he has to cos a FOC is a very important part to ask and get advice for such situations

and he couldnt want to have a family and be a monk, maybe he just cant explain i'm with him it's very very hard

GBU
  • god has planned everything for us in the right time!

so when it is time, NOTHING WILL STOP HIM!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=11;threadid=4462;start=0#msg62033 date=1160658352]
    god has planned everything for us in the right time!

so when it is time, NOTHING WILL STOP HIM!

bentBABAyasooa`

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • we dont always folllow Gods plan for our life..
    Tell Him to read the Bible allott, cause God speaks to use throught thaat.. && to do lotzz of prayer. God will reveal His will to him.