YOUTH THEOLOGICAL CONVENTION !!

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Hey everyone! there will be a theological convention held by H.E. MEtropolitan Bishoy October 20-22 this year in the sheraton in edison, nj.

This is a once in a life time thing to experience the overwhelming knowledge of His Eminence Metropolitan Bishoy. our beloved Bishop David will also attend the convention with us.

we want a large group of youth and servants to come and join us. His Eminence is secretary of the Holy Synod and coming to the United States especially for this convention. He is one of the smartest, and might even be THE smartest person alive when it comes to theology. We will discuss things like the da vinci code, gospel of judas, and all other spiritual and theological problems facing our youth..

the theme is "THE ROCK OF FAITH: SPIRITUAL AND TEOLOGICAL PROBLEMS FACING OUR YOUTH TODAY"

for more information or an application please email me at [email protected] ...hope you all come!

Comments

• I just wanted to add some more details :

The trip is for $90, all meals and food/drink included and that it will last for 2 nights and 3 days.

If anyone else has any other questions you can also feel free to PM me... my FOC is one of the people organizing the convention, I'd be happy to ask him...

• actuallyyyy its a $100 now...we changed the price. so yah the application is now ready and email me to get one!
  • wish i could make it but im in Australia!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'(