Hey guys!!

edited December 1969 in Introductions
I am new here and I'm really happy to be with u all. :)
My name is Erini.

I can't wait to get started..Talk to u soon..

Take care all,

byeee

Comments

• Welcome Erini, hope you have an exciting time, I'm Coptic Servent, and that's really great that you are happy to be with us!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • hi, welcome erini i hope you benefit from this site. :D
    Pray for me

Coptic Youth.

• Thx guys for ur warm welcome :)
  • You are very welcome!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • That was a very quick reply ;) :D

• I just noticed I guess, I really didn't look at your previous reply timing until you mentioned it!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • :)
    Glad to get ur msgs...

• I thought of sharing this with u ppl.. Tell me what do u think??

Makes you stop and think where our priorities are?
    Cell Phone vs. Bible

I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phones?
    What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
    What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
    What if we flipped through it several times a day?
    What if we used it to receive messages?
    What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
    What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
    What if we used it as we traveled?
    What if we used it in case of an emergency?
    What if we upgraded it to get the latest version?
    This is something to make you go...hmmm...where is my Bible?
    Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cellphones, we don't ever have to worry about our bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill!

Have a blessed day!
  • That was an outstanding poem Nini79, I love it a lot, and especially how I don't have a cellphone, and I was just talking about it this morning, and I'm very glad that I don't have one too, because some people, as I have seen them, like worship it--not literally, but they talk on it like 24/7, and they leave away messages about it and such, I'm really disappointed though, but it's alright, I mean why can't we ever change our daily lives and just worship God, and nothing else, we talk on the phone so many times, but we have no spare time to talk to God, so that disappoints me!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • I received that poem on my mail long time agoo.. but there r things that u just can't ignore.. that poem was one of these stuff..

U know what, we were having that Bible discussion a couple of days ago and a very important thing was highlighted that is we sometimes forget that Jesus is just sitting there waiting for us to talk to him.. He just wants us to ask, to give Him our burdens and problems and He is more than willing to take it over... But what do we do?? We reach for our cellphones !!! ???
  • welcome irini or nina..i hope you enjoy your time here and binifit alot from this wonderful site..keep me in your prayers!

GBU
    sandra
  • Thx Sandra :)