Hymns

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hey Guys, Sorry for bothering you all but I'm asking if someone can help me to find something:

1: Complete pentecost Hymns by Cantor ibrahim ayad, not just part of it as it is in tasbeha.org or alhan.org
2: Complete Fast of the apostoles hymns by Cantor ibrahim ayad, not just part of it as it is in tasbeha.org or alhan.org
3: Can anyone tell me where I can find the audio file of introduction to the gospel in arabic and coptic when a bishop or a Pope is present (The long introduction that the deacon has to say before the reading of the Gospel when the bishop or the pope is present)

thanks very much for your help

Comments

• [quote author=hany58 link=board=2;threadid=4042;start=0#msg56603 date=1150863597]
    Hey Guys, Sorry for bothering you all but I'm asking if someone can help me to find something:

1: Complete pentecost Hymns by Cantor ibrahim ayad, not just part of it as it is in tasbeha.org or alhan.org
    2: Complete Fast of the apostoles hymns by Cantor ibrahim ayad, not just part of it as it is in tasbeha.org or alhan.org
    these were never recorded yet. i think we contacted him before and he said he's in the process of recording them.
    and if you really need to learn a hymn of these occasion, you don't have to learn them from him, there are a lot other sources there.

3: Can anyone tell me where I can find the audio file of introduction to the gospel in arabic and coptic when a bishop or a Pope is present (The long introduction that the deacon has to say before the reading of the Gospel when the bishop or the pope is present)

here:
    http://tasbeha.org/media/index.php?st=Hymns%2FMajor_Feasts_of_the_Lord%2FResurrection%2FIbrahim_Ayad%2FPart_3%2F05.Psalm_-_Singari.1135.mp3
    at 7:17.