Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
How to..
I can also do it since I already have a "Pictures" page yet I have a question, how can you create a subpage that doesn't show on the Nav I mean I wanna put in the Pictures Page one thumbnale for each category that when people click them they'd show all the pics for that category in a new page
Mike
Mike


Comments
I created the title "How to:" to leave it open for other questions other than my own. If you don't mind can you move your post to that thread? It surely will be answered there just the same.
Thanks,
- Chris