I need your prayers

WMAWMA
edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
Hi guys, can you please pray for me to be able to get to Church as soon as I can. I've been trying to get there for a few weeks. The first 3 I wasn't able to get there because of events outside my control, but last week I forgot to ask my dad if he would take me, and when I remembered too it was too late, and this week I remembered to ask my dad but I accidently slept in and it was too late to go:(

Comments

• just prayed for you! ;D
  • yes i will try to memba...

is going church a usuall thing for u..if u dont mind me asking...
  • will do :D
    +God Bless
  • no problems will pray for u :D
  • [quote author=why link=board=10;threadid=3830;start=0#msg54130 date=1146912447]

is going church a usuall thing for u..if u dont mind me asking...

This will be my first time going, not really attending communion, but to meet with the priest there to organize my Baptism etc
  • just prayed for you and good luck the church is the best place to be .It will help you to find jesus and be accepted into the kingdom of heaven .god bless
  • May God help you WMA, and grant you your wishes. GBU

If you miss this time again (hope you don't miss!): keep trying.

Consider this as your wedding (you must attend it), or an important meeting to prepare the wedding (you wouldn't miss it).
  • don't worry..ur in my prayers!

GBU
    sandra
  • [quote author=WMA link=board=10;threadid=3830;start=0#msg54105 date=1146886712]
    Hi guys, can you please pray for me to be able to get to Church as soon as I can. I've been trying to get there for a few weeks. The first 3 I wasn't able to get there because of events outside my control, but last week I forgot to ask my dad if he would take me, and when I remembered too it was too late, and this week I remembered to ask my dad but I accidently slept in and it was too late to go:(

May God take you, May God guide you, and your in my prayers!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent