my boss

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
I recently got a new boss and i'm very displeased with how she treats the associates and other managers. First of all I work in retail so if u know how that environment is. B4 she came along everyone got along and things got done, mind u people working their knew what they were talking about. now that she is here the atmosphere has changed so negatively. She critisizes everything we do and wants everyone to leave and wants to higher a whole knew crew. is it wrong that i disrespect her when she doesnt give me respect? what i've been doning lately is completely ignoring her, but at the end i feel like i should have said soemthing, but i sont want to be rude because she is older that me. i feel like a boss should be soemone u can talk to, like it was with my old boss. i'm in a pickel ???

Comments

• is there anyone who is the boss of her that you can talk to about?
  • All I got to say is, God said respect your elders, just respect her, maybe she'll come around, if you show her that you could respect her, she might respect you back! Do the right thing! God be with you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Why don’t you get a whole bunch of your co-workers and all talk to her about that issue? Being in numbers makes a stronger statement, than being by yourself. God Bless!
  • i sympathise with your situation, though can only remind you what baba kyrillos instructed "be obedient to your superiors even if they are not of good character".. if you're situation is truly very bad you might have to consider looking for a job you are happier in, otherwise it seems you will have to develop some sort of plan for dealing with this new boss.. Rabana Maak...
  • i found a way to deal with her. I just let her know that she cant tell me how to do a job that i have been doing and that i wont take her rudeness. .

i t was getting out of hand but i'm sure she will leave eventually. She wont be able to handle some of the attitudes of some of the asociates. thanks