So Sad ... :( :( :(

edited September 2006 in Youth Corner
How so many people don't care about their salvation...

Comments

• True, very true! Miracles can happen, but for this miracle to happen he actually has to try. I really agree with you on praying for those that cannot have a good spiritual life as we can. I think that this will help too, or this is how someone described it to my firned. Ok, a priest said that we all have little cups in heaven, this is an analogy kinda. If we can fill those cups completely on everything we know and how we have acted on that, then we go to heaven. but there is also the part where you have to get baptized. honestly all we can do is pray and hope for ourselves and others, but ill pray this thing with you.
  • wow..."im going to hell whose going with me'...what has the world come to...

DEFINELTY PRAY FOR THEM...

and if any1 is hooked on such music (i am) i was recommended the dvd of HELLS BELLS>>>>
  • all we can do- its terrible that they are exposing such things to teens
  • it really is sad... i hate to say this, but I pity these kinds of people... all we can do is pray...
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=13;threadid=3372;start=0#msg49324 date=1141530610]
    it really is sad... i hate to say this, but I pity these kinds of people... all we can do is pray...

its a good thing u PITY n not HATE...for alot of people get angry..and God said...BE SLOW TO SPEAK AND SLOW TO WRATH>>>>
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=13;threadid=3372;start=0#msg49292 date=1141485926]
    Ok, well i was somewhere and they were playing music that i REALLY didn't want to hear (that's not the issue btw, thats been fixed... at least i hope) anyways it was this song by Eminem called My Dads Gone Crazy (btw, im not telling you this to go listen to it.. trust me, its disgustng) .. and i was trying to block it all out, and something he said got through.. he said, "I'm going to hell, who's coming with me?"

and i heard that and i just wanted to cry... It was so sad... But miracles can happen right? Have you ever thought to pray for these poor people? I never did, but i made a goal of it, and I think if we make it a prayer during the fast, it might just happen.. who knows?

So what do you guys think?

It is amusing that his friend, 50 cent, is saying the opposite to him.... he says, in his song called "Gotta Make it to Heaven"......
    "I gotta make it to heaven, for going through hell
    Gotta make it to heaven, gotta make it to heaven
    I gotta make it to heaven, for going through hell
    Gotta make it to heaven I hope I make it to heaven"
    ... lol.. amusing!
    well, at least this one is positive!
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=13;threadid=3372;start=0#msg49292 date=1141485926]
    Ok, well i was somewhere and they were playing music that i REALLY didn't want to hear (that's not the issue btw, thats been fixed... at least i hope) anyways it was this song by Eminem called My Dads Gone Crazy (btw, im not telling you this to go listen to it.. trust me, its disgustng) .. and i was trying to block it all out, and something he said got through.. he said, "I'm going to hell, who's coming with me?"

and i heard that and i just wanted to cry... It was so sad... But miracles can happen right? Have you ever thought to pray for these poor people? I never did, but i made a goal of it, and I think if we make it a prayer during the fast, it might just happen.. who knows?

So what do you guys think?

MarMar91 these are the people that are far, far away from the Lord and his teachings. They are people who have no sense of reality and have no base in the Lord, whatsoever. Truly they do not know what the fires of hades look like and probably think that its not that bad. People like Eminem and 50 Cent is what the devil uses as his puppets to trick people into listening to their trash. The devil has so much control over them that they are blinded by a curtain of sin that refuses to let the true light shine through. Many, many youth fall into the sin of listening to bad music and think it is not affecting them. Well the reality of it is that music affects a person in so many ways that after a certain point, you will not even have control over your actions and will blend into the corrupted society that has formed. We as true Coptic Orthodox Christians need to learn how to block out what we hear. In through one ear, and out through the other is what we should do when we hear garbage like this. Please, please, do not be tricked by the devil by listening to this garbage, and please stop if you are listening to it already (when I say this, I am not talking about MarMar91 but I am talking in general). You don’t know what you are doing to yourself.

If you want to know why this music is bad, please visit the thread titled "MUSIC":

http://tasbeha.org/content/community/index.php?board=10;action=display;threadid=3150;start=msg47331#msg47331

Please forgive me and pray for me,

Godhelpme3691
  • I agree with you totally MarMar91. There is always hope, and it is never too late to turn back to God, even for people that are so into sin. But, as I said before they must have the will to turn back to God. They must be touched by God in some miraculous way that will make them leave all of the evil that has engulfed them. Think about it, if you lived like Eminem, producing albums that contain curse words and profanities, living rich, having all the pleasures and lusts of the world, commiting adultry, having fans and popularity, and so many other worldly things, would it be that easy to leave all of that when the person has no spiritual base? I know there is always hope, but the people that are like this need to have the will to do this and this comes from God.

Please forgive me and pray for me,

Godhelpme3691