great topics

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hi...just wondering....does anyone have a great topic which they heard about or want to hear about and find the topic really interesting. Can u pls share any of ur favorite topics. I would like to make sunday school lessons interesting! :P
Thx
GB

Comments

• ???pls any ideas of good topics...
  • Hi icontrol2002, first off, I'm wondering how old are the children you are teaching? I would really recommend for you to teach a Bible Story, because I find out that children love Bible Stories, especially happy endings!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • lots of people enjoy the dating topic, the prayer topics, ummm... i really liked the anger and behavorial topics..

hope i hlped
  • yea...sry didn't mention the grade.....between gr. 9-11.

Thx. for the ideas any more! ;D
  • Sweet!! ;D I like those topics...hmmm...the difference between monasticism and marriage ...and the prayer topic gave me good ideas too like a lesson on how to pray (using the Agbeya) or what you should include in your prayers and what type of prayers are there.
    Thx. ppl.
  • ohh...well im in that age group...

i really would enjoy..dating...um...oh..i liked the abortion topic we just finished...

but to just give u a hint...i dont thin kthe topic matters...i think it is the way we do the topic...

eg..instead of just talking about how an abortion is wrong...

we will a debate between the class about an abortion...which we will do this saturday..n i cant wait!!!

this way i can research and everything!!!
  • ewww smart ideas ppl,
    also if this will go along till easter, try some meditations about the fasting weeks (7)