Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
two robbers crucified with Christ.. are they insurrectionists?
From the orthodox study bible ..Mark 15.. I think a historian defines (?) the robbers or something in mark 15:27 to be insurrectionists..
do you thats true?
maybe they were insurrectionists
I thought maybe they stole something.. e.g money
do you thats true?
maybe they were insurrectionists
I thought maybe they stole something.. e.g money


Comments
Insurrection is in the refrence to an "uprising" or "revolting" against a specific belief. The context of the discussion uses the term to ask whether or not the criminals revolted against the Roman Empire and were thus hung on the cross next to Our Lord as a consequence.
I hope this proves somewhat helpful.
God Bless You