Favs.

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I just was wondering about an easy topic, but give a breaf explanation of your favorite subject and why it;s your favorite subject. At school though and then out of school or just pick one to do.

Thank you guys

Comments

• I LOVE MATH.. ;D
    and btw..what do you mean by an explaination..like for what?

GBU
    sandra
  • I LOVE MATH, EARTH SCIENCE, and ART, in elementary I LOVED and I mean LOVED SPELLING!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • History....

any type of history...ancient, modern, whatever
    u name it- i love it

u could say im a history freak hahahhah

thats y im planing (god willing) to become a history teacher (secondary) and if i do my masters, id love to become a proffessor at university and teach history, probably ancient but we'll see
  • That's cool mazza, ya instead of a history freak, I am a Spelling Freak, please everyone, pray for me, I took the Spelling Test a few weeks ago, and that determines whether or not I qualify for the Spelling Bee, please pray for me, this has been my dream for the longest time, and it's the last year I can do this!

Forever,
    Coptic Serven
  • i will pray for you Coptic Servent. i am sure you will be in it. God be with you. Just keep praying. :D

God Bless
  • god b with u
  • i LOVE geography because it WAS the only thing i was really good at and understand. i took it when i was in the 7th grade. i don't take it anymore :-\ . our teacher was crazy. he would give us take home tests every friday of the school year. we had quizzes every day, we colored maps and labled them like 3 times a week. in the begining of the year when he told us we will be doing all this stuff, i freaked out. it sounded like A LOTj. and i did not know that I WOULD BE ACTUALLY GOOD AT IT. i was amazed!!!!.

but at the end of the year. we had to take an exam. we had to lable all the oceans, seas, rivers, mountains, even lakes in the world. AND we had to lable all the countries and continents or the world. AND I DID SAY "COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD". when i told my friends, they did not beleive me (cause i moved and went to new school) but i still LOVE IT :) ;) :D
  • [quote author=egyptianorthobeaut link=board=11;threadid=3264;start=0#msg48236 date=1140231499]
    i will pray for you Coptic Servent. i am sure you will be in it. God be with you. Just keep praying. :D

God Bless

[quote author=mazza link=board=11;threadid=3264;start=0#msg48237 date=1140231642]
    god b with u

Shokran, very much appreciated! I will pray, I never got in it, and I knew how to spell every word they wanted the contestants to spell, and I knew all of them, too bad if I don't qualify!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • mafeesh moshkilla. (no problem). i will def. pray for you though :D
  • umm i HATE maths...umm i think i LOVE english...i think...im not really sure...

it mainly for me depends on the teacher s i have....that make ALLLLLL the difference to me in liking certain subjects!!
  • when i said to explain i just meant tell me why