Failing a course

I just found out that I failed a course at school, how should I tell my parents.

Comments

• I think you should pray, and ask God to help you before you spill the news to them, he will help you if you have hope & faith, that you can probably spill it easier and have another chance to pass that course, MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • yeah, i agree with copticservent because, it might not be easy to spill out the news to them. is it your first time failing a course?
    well, just PRAY and it will be alright when you tell them and pray that God will help you and be with you to do better on the course again.

GOD BE WITH YOU!!! AND GOD BLESS ;D
  • hey congradulations, this is your very first post. i am guessing that you are new, well....welcome!!!
  • st paul...i have had similar situations where i can and could not tell my parents of something in a similar position....

however...it would be easier if u GIVE URSELF TIME>....as simple as it sounds...the more u accpet what has happened the more you will find that it is much easier to tell ur parents...

secondly....inform your parents how u went that year..not mentioning the failing part...

eg...(im not talking bout u ...im just giving an example)...mum...lately i have been really distracted from friends...and i cant seem to concentrate in class and well my grades have really dropped...however iu wiill try work harder..i have to keep focused...i am really upset about this year...what do u think i should do??

that way, will be in the same position as u r n understand what u r going through and that the failure doesnt come as a SHOCK to them...

then later...u can say...mum...remmember how i said that i havent been able to work to my potential, well i seem to really have gone of trak n get...n this is where u mention what u want....i am really upset... n i know if i take an extra half an hour everyday on this certain subject... i could probably lift my marks by x% or wateva...

make ur parents know everything....that way...they are expected to help you out and not be wel...parent like if u know what i mean...

ok Stpaul the anchorite...i hope i helped alot... :)n gooooood luk..personally i couldnt tell my parents about the similar position....but i am still giving myself time...even though it has been half a year...i still need more time!!