Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Help... Uprightness vs Extremity
Please read the part Uprightness vs Extremity.. from here ?
(if its legal to read from it as it seems it may of been scanned from a bought book ?)
http://www.lacopts.org/article_attachments/spiritual_path-ch4.doc
I think I have fallen into extremity in different ways...
What can I do?
The problem is I think my way is right... I think I should be as silent as I am maybe, and I think it is required of me to attend all the church services I can , fast all the church fasts ....
Pray for the LORD to fight this devil ? of vain glory for me ... all my life...
I feel Pride is deeply rooted in me and I may always be prideful in one way or another and the devil is so deceiving..
BTW I recommend this site
http://www.lacopts.org/index.php/site/entry/1466/
I recommend the book
"Characteristics of the Spiritual Path" if its legal to read from it..
(if its legal to read from it as it seems it may of been scanned from a bought book ?)
http://www.lacopts.org/article_attachments/spiritual_path-ch4.doc
I think I have fallen into extremity in different ways...
What can I do?
The problem is I think my way is right... I think I should be as silent as I am maybe, and I think it is required of me to attend all the church services I can , fast all the church fasts ....
Pray for the LORD to fight this devil ? of vain glory for me ... all my life...
I feel Pride is deeply rooted in me and I may always be prideful in one way or another and the devil is so deceiving..
BTW I recommend this site
http://www.lacopts.org/index.php/site/entry/1466/
I recommend the book
"Characteristics of the Spiritual Path" if its legal to read from it..

