Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
When your faith is weak in the Holy Trinity and Jesus
Say to Satan it is written
(if you want... I think you should try it)
Mark 9:7 (King James Version)
7And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
The cloud is a sign of God the Fathers presence I think...
It might help
(if you want... I think you should try it)
Mark 9:7 (King James Version)
7And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
The cloud is a sign of God the Fathers presence I think...
It might help


Comments