Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Which Church Official to contact?
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone would know who I could contact in Egypt concerning filing a complaint against a Coptic religious? Which church official(s) would be in charge of these matters?
The religious I want to file a complaint against is not in America, but, in Egypt just in case anyone was wondering. I can't go into details on the matter, so I apologize.
I have tried contacting both the Alexandria and Cairo offices of Baba Shenouda through the CopticPope.org website, but, the e-mail servers have not been working for the past few months. Everytime I have written to them I get a "Delivery Failure" message.
If anyone could give me another e-mail address that I could write to I would appreciate it greatly.
Thanks
I was wondering if anyone would know who I could contact in Egypt concerning filing a complaint against a Coptic religious? Which church official(s) would be in charge of these matters?
The religious I want to file a complaint against is not in America, but, in Egypt just in case anyone was wondering. I can't go into details on the matter, so I apologize.
I have tried contacting both the Alexandria and Cairo offices of Baba Shenouda through the CopticPope.org website, but, the e-mail servers have not been working for the past few months. Everytime I have written to them I get a "Delivery Failure" message.
If anyone could give me another e-mail address that I could write to I would appreciate it greatly.
Thanks

