Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
the 2nd. part of thursday theotokia
holy greetings to everyone:
I am not find the 2nd part of thursday theotokia in the appointed place in this URL --in praises / vesperse folder.
I ask if it is easy for the webmaster to put this file with all respection and regard.
many thanks
I am not find the 2nd part of thursday theotokia in the appointed place in this URL --in praises / vesperse folder.
I ask if it is easy for the webmaster to put this file with all respection and regard.
many thanks


Comments