meditation

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
what do u guys think of meditation. clarivoince, telekenis

and most of all

Chakras

and third eye.

Comments

• huh? for meditation it depends on what ur meditating on... what are clrivoince chakras and third eye... i believe the Coptic Orthodox Church doesnt believe in telekenis.
  • it does depend on why you are meditating... if you are meditating to get away from the evilness of the world and to talk and pray to god then its ok, but if ure doing it for something else i dont think its ok. i guess a lot of the questions on tasbeha.org get the response that it depends on what you are doing

GOD BLESS
  • [quote author=astral_angel link=board=11;threadid=3040;start=0#msg45553 date=1137021284]
    what do u guys think of meditation. clarivoince, telekenis

and most of all

Chakras

and third eye.

what in gosh sakes r u talking bout..i know meditating..n there is nothing wrong bout that...we ususally meditate on the bibles words thoug (ther is a verse in the bible that says that) ...but for the other words..i have no idea..canu please explain to me what they are..

sorry for being an Australian pain.. :-X
  • i second that...what the???? :o
  • In some man-made religions people encourage ? others I think to meditate by thinking about nothing I think or concentrating on some sound I think..

there might be more to it than that but maybe we shouldnt look for more information from the internet because it may not be very safe...

I write this even though I have read from some dangerous sites before I think maybe :(

• [quote author=mazza link=board=11;threadid=3040;start=0#msg46826 date=1138878776]
    i second that...what the???? :o

i third that lol... you're not an australian pain, im in america and i have noo clue whatsoever on what that is... anybody want to help us out here??