Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
Liturgy of St. Basil and St. Gerogary Book
Hey does any1 know where I can get a Liturgy Book in all languages + Ashia Tamgeed by mail??
Or if anyone would do me a favor and tell me what's available and I'll mail them the money and they can mail me the book...
Thanks a lot..
Defender
Or if anyone would do me a favor and tell me what's available and I'll mail them the money and they can mail me the book...
Thanks a lot..
Defender


Comments
Thanks again...
Defender
Defender
https://www.orthodoxbookstore.org/products.aspx?genreid=8&subgenre=32
God Bless and Pray 4 me
Defender