how to be explained???

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
ok...this mite not make any sense to sum of u guyz... but bear with me ;D
this happens to me on a regular basis.... i alwayz have these dreams...that wen i wake up i sit there and think about for about 10mins.... on that day or the up coming days...i will see this dream again but not in my thoughts... out in real life....like it actually all happens in front of my eyes... n while i'm seeing it infront of me... its playing out in my mind....its the scariest thing... n i really don't like it because i can't explain it and i don't know why it happens.... ??? anyone with ideas???

God Bless
Coptic21

Comments

• that happened with me one time and i told abouna and he said that u might thought of that thing thats happenning before and when u saw it u remembered...and when that happened to me and i saw it in real life i thought there was something wrong with me...but when abouna clear it up it was over that happens every other day!!!
    ask ur abouna and tell me if he says the same thing!
    GBU
  • Joseph, The Son Jacob, interpereted dreams as well.
    :)
  • STVictor....by interpreting dreams u mean....being able to explain them and telling wat exactly wat they mean???? coz thats different to wat happens to me...
    but yeah....sandra i will talk to Abouna about it... i would really like to know wat he says....
  • im sorry...this is not any sort of dream interpreting or anything like that it is just a sense of day javoo...where in ur dreams you see glimpses of what might (what is likely) to happen that day n sometime it happens n u rememba seeing it before...

you have about 60 10 sec dreams everynight (the one u rememba is the one you have just before you wake up)
  • why....i don' t think u understand....it isn't wat is LIKELY to happen because in that case everything wouldn't happen exactly the way it did in the dream.... but everything is exact and specific even to the smallest details...like exactly wat the person says or the expression they had on their faces....

n how do u know that we have about 60 10second dreams every nite.... i don't agree with u...because i know for a fact that that is not true....
  • you have about 60 10 sec dreams everynight (the one u rememba is the one you have just before you wake up)

thats weird who told u that?
  • actually yes you do dream every single night, and you do it in your deepest sleep, which is about 2 hours. you of course dont remember any of this, you only remember the ones you wake in the middle of. i know because i did a whole project on sleep, and i have a reference by a certified doctor for this...
  • Are you certain you're not enountering an instance of "De Ja Vu" and it's definetly in your dreams? It might also be possible that you have re-interpreted your dreams to fit the scenario at hand. Neverthelss, talk to your father of confession and be sure to pray over the matter.

God Bless
  • Are you certain you're not enountering an instance of "De Ja Vu"

what is de ja vu???
  • de ja vu is when something happens and you have a feeling that it happened before.