Be careful (regarding the persecution in egypt)

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
A Priest in my church said the following to the Congregation:
(I agree with him)

[sub](Paraphrazing)[/sub]

'We have all heard about the issue of persecution in Alexandra. Be careful of what you see and hear. No matter how accurate these persecution websites are, do not be saturated in all the gore and all the sorrow portrayed. It causes Depression. Be careful of what you watch, do not let this information cause you to hate, be saddened, or fear your native home.'

Please, my brother and my sisters, do not view these websites often because they truly cause depression. Do not be influenced in any negative way. Find peace.

Comments

• that is so true! I believe that we should certainly we aware of whats happening, but saturation in those events may cause violence, hatred etc. Instead we should always be attempting to sow the seed of peace whereever we go! Ultimately we need to respect all religions - as ghandi said; "I hold that it is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world. If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them to respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religion is a sacred duty."