Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
From Diabolic Wars by the Pope about confession
I hope you are not wearied with my many posts.
I feel I have to share almost(?) all questions(?) with you.
"So, the devil tries to hinder confession and throws
suspicions concerning the confessor.
Here the devil of bashfulness interferes to hinder confession.
Then comes the devil of lust to say, "What is the use since I will
return to you!", and the devil of thoughts and argument begins
to discuss the subject of confession as a whole. Then follows
the devil of doubt to throw suspicions concerning confession
and the confessor.
As for you, be steadfast, and confess all this too. Thus, the
devil will find no way with you and will consider you a
troublesome opponent and leave you."
I feel I have to share almost(?) all questions(?) with you.
"So, the devil tries to hinder confession and throws
suspicions concerning the confessor.
Here the devil of bashfulness interferes to hinder confession.
Then comes the devil of lust to say, "What is the use since I will
return to you!", and the devil of thoughts and argument begins
to discuss the subject of confession as a whole. Then follows
the devil of doubt to throw suspicions concerning confession
and the confessor.
As for you, be steadfast, and confess all this too. Thus, the
devil will find no way with you and will consider you a
troublesome opponent and leave you."


Comments
but really i HATE him so is it a sin? ::)
[move] ::)[/move]
thnx 4 tht ;)