MSN; is a way of letting out your feelings

2»

Comments

• no we have the same law.......

na i can look at a granpa that way.....lol

hey how bout marrying ur cousin i know that in canada its illegal but its not in AUSTRALIA OR EGYPT
  • hey how bout marrying ur cousin i know that in canada its illegal but its not in AUSTRALIA OR EGYPT

it's not illieagl in canda or US...it's just they consider cousins like brothers/sisters...so they find it a little discusting to someone marrying their cousins. In my personal opnion, marrying to cousins is just gonna result in problems...because usually the children are born mentally disable...and that's in itself is too much to handle.
  • [quote author=Marianne87 link=board=10;threadid=2584;start=45#msg40303 date=1128947144]

hey how bout marrying ur cousin i know that in canada its illegal but its not in AUSTRALIA OR EGYPT

it's not illieagl in canda or US...it's just they consider cousins like brothers/sisters...so they find it a little discusting to someone marrying their cousins. In my personal opnion, marrying to cousins is just gonna result in problems...because usually the children are born mentally disable...and that's in itself is too much to handle.

I dont see anything wrong in it... the mental disability probability will increase by 2% or less, compared to the normal. not that big of a deal...
  • [quote author=why link=board=10;threadid=2584;start=0#msg40065 date=1128760761]
    hey thanks for the feed back for all the suggestions

then he asked me for his age....which i said 27 and my age which was much younger than him (7+) and he told me............... look it would be much better if you stop talking to him seeing thats its not ur age for this kind of talking seeing that right now JESUS CHRIST is your fiance (if thats spelt correctly) and if you were engaged and people started to talk to you like that, you would stop talking to him completely......

thanx for those who participated.....marina

why is this subject even being discussed... this is ridiculous... how the hell are you thinking... 27... Compared to what 16, 17 max.... this is very wrong, even if he was a person you see face to face... I don’t know what to think anymore... I think I've heard it all... and oh ya what do you like about him? The “lol”... or “brb”... c'mon... I am not trying to be rude... but this will hurt you, and it will hurt you hard... believe me... the reason I am angered is because you are like my sister... and I cannot ever let my sister walk upon the fire... because I don’t want to see her burn... please think of me as a brother... and you can talk to me privately, I would be more than happy to tell you the pros and the many cons... hopefully you can understand my perspective.
  • or America... I don't think its wrong, I def wouldn't even think of doing it, but i dont think its like, a sin...
  • MarMar...if my mom had it her way, then it wouldn't be a joke...but no, that won't happen...and besides....that VERY late into the future....

About the side topic discussed...it's not that it's her cousin or not...I've seen many examples of great marriages between cousins...it's the age problem of course...u'll have to marry an equal "why"....not a "wasee" or "legal guardian" as we say in Egypt :D

But the main problem in choosing the path is the "Abadiya" or our "Eternity" wiht our Lord and His Saints in the "Victorious Church" up there....THAT is our goal, whatever we do....marriage or being a monk or a celibate or whatever...we might enter any one of these paths, EVEN IF it's wrapped in a "religious coat", and then realize too late that I enetered the wrong path....this is ESPECIALLY true in marriage....ESPECIALLY...here, satan is HORRIBLY cunning....May Jesus protect us, 'cuz we can't do anything else excpet stick to his church truly, and not in a picturestique manner...

May God help us in saving ourselves whatever path we choose....

In HIS Name,

RFZ
  • hey...im not angry with u at all because i already know all of this n right now im in a stage where i need all the support i can get....i need HELP but i know GOD loves me n all so i should be ok!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

thanx guys...i know that u mean the best for me n want to help me as a sister....n i aprreciate it :-[ :-[
  • sorry 4 bein a hassle :-\ :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

rabena m3akom kolokom.....

Please pray 4 me...it would mean so much to me :-[
  • [quote author=why link=board=10;threadid=2584;start=45#msg40363 date=1129033412]
    sorry 4 bein a hassle :-\ :-\ :-\ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

rabena m3akom kolokom.....

Please pray 4 me...it would mean so much to me :-[

Don't ever say you're a hassle, EVER. I take it as our resposibility to help you, as a sister in Christ...
  • how the hell are you thinking

uhh...proper language plz
  • thanks GUYS!! :)
  • ok....i change my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love CHATTING ....i know u will disagree but there is more benefits to INTERNET chatting than not chatting at all!!!

• yeh sure thanx

tadpole
    marina
  • how about meeting new people on the net!!!!
    that is a big puzzle....

eg. getting some1s email of tasbeha.org and talking to them even though i have no idea who they are and probably would not meet with them
  • well, it depends on where you meet them... like if you meet them here you're pretty safe, but until you're sure this person is safe its ok...

i personally like being friends with people from here because it gives me a chance to do what i sometimes cant with my friends here. im able to be myself more, cause i know, like i can trust them with something because who are they gonna tell? lol...
  • however things like this can create relationships....maybe unwanted realationships :o
  • i tottally agree with MarMar- gr8 advice

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • wow :o :-[

i never heard of that before and i knever knew it could be possible....maye i should lighten up a bit and leave everything in Gods hands!!
  • :) ye maybe u should hehe ;)

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • thanks FROG!! :o

;D
  • lol np tadpole hahahah i get it now finally lol

GB ALL
    +FROG+ ( for those whu dun get it im FROG so shes tadpole lol my lil disciple lol jkz jkz jkz shes ma really close sis in Christ but its actually ment to b vice versa bcoz shes of higher spirituality than me )
    pray 4 me plz guys xams tomo
  • gbu in exams n i wish i had ur spirituallity...

its all from God btw... 8)
  • thanks.... I FINISHED WOOOOOOOOOOO IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE thanks sooo much for those who prayed may God reward u gr8ly... wat u talkin bout why? you are of higher spirituality than me ;) :D and yes from God and God alone ;D

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    thnks guys luv use all :-*
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=10;threadid=2584;start=60#msg41868 date=1131107171]
    thanks.... I FINISHED WOOOOOOOOOOO IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE thanks sooo much for those who prayed may God reward u gr8ly... wat u talkin bout why? you are of higher spirituality than me ;) :D and yes from God and God alone ;D

GB ALL
    +FROG+
    thnks guys luv use all :-*

lol..im gonna start mine soon.....n lets just say we are as bad as each other ...how about that!! ;D ;)
  • This problem need not 5 or 6 pages to answer it.
    Pray.
    The answer is seek help from Your Father of Confession, and then your parents (that's right your parents).

Why is is that we ask help from total strangers when God provides us with priests who are extrememly valuable resources and which are outlets for advice.
    You should have dealt with this problem with your priest first.
  • sorry to say st victor but i did aprroach my FOC but didnt have a satisfactory answer..however now he recomemded that i should tell my parents like you said and i am gradually trying to digest what he said.....i know what u mean but sometimes you want more than just one opinion when it comes down to serious business!!