amazing stories?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
i was wondering if we can start a chain kind of thing but for miracles and kool stories here is an sexample of one i said.....
ex. well i dont have a favorite saint but like hermits and "sowah". i know a guy at my church , he walked in once and he saw like an abouna praying (he didnt noe him) so he thoguth he was just comin over to visit, and he was praying in a way like lifting his hands up and stuff and then when this "priest" saw the guy he ran inside the alter sooooo quick. and then he was just wondering how come he did that, so he came in and wanted to take a blessing from and and then he entered the alter and..................................................
there was no one there.

Comments

• wow...that was amzing!
    well...somethign happened to me one time...i was crossing the road when i was in egypt and that car was coming really fast and i found myself runing soooo fast which i never did before...i have no idea if thats a miracle or not...i just wanna share it with you!
    GBU
    sandra
  • wow, that is truely amazing, Dave and Sandra

well, for me
    Last year I would usually try to sleep and then wake up all of a sudden, I would look at the intersection of the stall and the door, and I saw a face just like Jesus' and I blinked it was still there, it was a great picture!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • ya, it's truely an amazing story!
  • omg...thats cool...but i have never seen a saint in my dreams before or even anywhere!! :'(
    GBU
    sandra