Saints Names

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Hi,
Since the coptic new year began, we are trying to prepare a Class Saint name, do you have any ideas? If so Please help, please and thank you!

Forever,
Coptic Servent

Comments

• wow u get to chose yours,,,thats nice :)
    my sunday school class this year is St. Mark, same name as last year, but i have different kids now

st mary
    st monica-mother of st. augustine (son of tears)
    st.barbara
    if its a little kids class-then angel michael or gabriel
    maybe u can be a unique class with 2 saints instead of 1 :st. cosman and demian, (they were doctors)
    st. Stephen
    Anba Barsum

i dunno its hard to chose.... theres so many saints
  • There's also St. Marina, St. Paul, St. Peter, the list goes on forever...
  • thank you all, thank you PrincessMary and Christ4Life, and it's for an 8th grade class, please and thank you! Can I have more peoples opinions here!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • hey copticservant does it have to be like a martyr like those famous ones or kan it be like abu fam???? right back
  • yea its the beginning of the coptic year, and its the cross feast today,,,,,happy cross feast every1, so maybe u can name it after St. Helena, who discovered the cross
  • well...i am the one who choose our class name and i choose saint thomas(el anba tomas el saeh)and he is amazing...
    GBU
    sandra
  • well...i love pope kyrolos!
    he is my favorite plus another saints!
  • [quote author=basketball link=board=4;threadid=2535;start=0#msg39512 date=1127834139]
    well...i love pope kyrolos!
    he is my favorite plus another saints!

pope kyrolos is awsome!
  • Hello,
    well, last sunday we voted on which saint we should pick and we have decided to pick: Pope Kyrillos and St. Mina! Again thank you all for the people that took the time to respond to this thread, and for all who contributed!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent