Scramble Words

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
What do you all think of making Scramble Words on people from the bible, words from the bible, or anything that relates to Coptic Christianty?

example:
D O G-GOD

but they might be sentences or verses or books from the Holy Bible!

Comments

• Of all of the examples in the world you had to use that one. I am sure that you probably did not do it on purpose, but you could have used another scramble in which did not include God & dog. This unfortunate occurance, that in English both words have the same 3 letters has been used by many to profane God's name. So let's change the example to GDO = GOD.

Let's try one.

RJEEOIC HO LUFL FO GRCAE, TEH RDLO EB TWIH OYU.
  • Rejoice oh of full of grace, the Lord be with you.
  • [quote author=KBibo8 link=board=11;threadid=2522;start=0#msg39332 date=1127600990]
    Of all of the examples in the world you had to use that one. I am sure that you probably did not do it on purpose, but you could have used another scramble in which did not include God & dog. This unfortunate occurance, that in English both words have the same 3 letters has been used by many to profane God's name. So let's change the example to GDO = GOD.

Let's try one.

RJEEOIC HO LUFL FO GRCAE, TEH RDLO EB TWIH OYU.

Well, I just wanted people to think so the example would click in there mind, I mean it's a simple scramble, we don't need to turn this into an arguement, but you may of misunderstood me and may of judge me, but you know, God said Forgive and Forget, and we don't need to criticize it, you should have typed in a pleasant not an angry way!
  • Dearest to Christ CopticServent,

I am sorry if I have offended you. I may have sounded bellicose, but this was not my intention. I actually like your idea and became the first to participate. I also said that I felt that you did not use that example on purpose, and that turned out to be true. Therefore, I never judged you. I always knew that you meant good, you just inadvertently struck a nerve with that example. Again I am sorry.
  • [quote author=KBibo8 link=board=11;threadid=2522;start=0#msg39348 date=1127620697]
    Dearest to Christ CopticServent,

I am sorry if I have offended you. I may have sounded bellicose, but this was not my intention. I actually like your idea and became the first to participate. I also said that I felt that you did not use that example on purpose, and that turned out to be true. Therefore, I never judged you. I always knew that you meant good, you just inadvertently struck a nerve with that example. Again I am sorry.

Thank you so much KBibo8, thank you for explaining, and I'm sorry, but let's get back to subject, lol, again God bless you and thanks for explaining, very appreciated!
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=11;threadid=2522;start=0#msg39337 date=1127605703]
    Rejoice oh of full of grace, the Lord be with you.

Yes, back on topic. ;) So is this right or wrong?
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=11;threadid=2522;start=0#msg39388 date=1127680537]
    [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=11;threadid=2522;start=0#msg39337 date=1127605703]
    Rejoice oh of full of grace, the Lord be with you.

What's right or wrong?

If you meant scrambling words ya that's fine, and KBibo had a point that I should have used another and more postive example!
    Yes, back on topic. ;) So is this right or wrong?
  • It is indeed Rejoice Oh full of grace the Lord be with you.

Let's try another one.

OFR OGD OS VLEDO HET WDRLO TTAH EH VEGA HSI LYON TEGOBENT NSO, TTHA HEVOWER LIVESBEE IN MIH LODUSH TON PISHER TUB AVHE GLARESTIVEN FILE. (HONJ 6:13)

hint: the chapter and verse are also scrambled.
  • Come on, you couldnt give an easier verse. I got it from the first 2 words!

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16) ;D
  • Good job all of you who are contributing, and keep going you all are doing wonderfully!
  • Ever noticed how to LIVE is EVIL spelt backwards??
  • Yes. Also notice how lived is devil spelled backwards...
  • Actually EVIL, VILE, LIVE, VEIL, and LEVI all have the same 4 letters.
  • Any more scrambles?
  • star...is rats backword!
  • veoab lal atins si fo usroec itnas yrma
  • Huh? ??? What was that ??? ???
  • veoab lal atins si fo usroec itnas yrma

aboce all saints is ofcourse saint mary
  • ooh.. :-[

omg i thought she was trying to say something thats why is was like, huh?
  • [quote author=Nahda#1 link=board=11;threadid=2522;start=15#msg39558 date=1127864801]
    veoab lal atins si fo usroec itnas yrma

aboce all saints is ofcourse saint mary

the c is supposed to be a v

Here is another
    sejus oevsl em esy I nowk, orf eth ilbeb lselt em os
  • sejus oevsl em esy I nowk, orf eth ilbeb lselt em os

jesus loves me yes i know, for the bible tells me so!
    woohoo!!
  • good job sandra
  • -Zeilekea

anywone know who this is?
  • is that aname??
  • this a scramble, but also a question!

asw esujs soecdircne a aymrtr ausebc fo het apin eh dufefsre irundg eht urcifocxion?
  • asw esujs soecdircne a aymrtr ausebc fo het apin eh dufefsre irundg eht urcifocxion?

was Jesus considered a martyr because of the pain he suffered during the crucifxion?
  • good job Nahda#1
  • any others?
  • hey sorry, I haven't replied in a long time

ytrarms, itanss, dan oespp, lal rea emwsao dna itrsaipult