KATRINA AND RITA

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
yea hurricanes katrina and rita, they hit the u.s n its all like troubling and stuff... is it the end of the world? or what?

Comments

• Its not the end of the world yet, becuase it says in revelations that no one will have a chance to prepare, but it proves that we are very close and getting closer by the second.
    Theres a great great great sermon by abouna antony from St. Marks Washington D.C. about this topic and about hurricane katrina and how this should be a wakeup call to us, its great i just listened to it.
    you can download it from:
    http://www.coptichymns.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Songs&file=index&q=f&f=/Hurricane+Katrina+Sermon

-Pete
  • you might want to check out www.weather.com!
  • well...how do we know that...no onw knows...so...thats not our buisness!
    sandra
  • I know, things are happening every second now, whether its an earthquake, hurricane, fires, or some other natural disaster.... especially Katrina, "America's worst natural disaster"... :-\ But we should be prepared either way...
  • ok, Rita is hitting New Orleans again, that's so sad, and it runs the worlds oiling service that's why gas prices are getting high!

Sorry, just wanted to notify people on the update!
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=13;threadid=2520;start=0#msg39356 date=1127657236]
    REALLY, GAS got lower..
    but isn't rita hitting texas...
    im pretty sure it is..
    katrina hit new orleans...

Thats what I heard, Rita's in Texas...
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=13;threadid=2520;start=0#msg39362 date=1127659612]
    [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=13;threadid=2520;start=0#msg39356 date=1127657236]
    REALLY, GAS got lower..
    but isn't rita hitting texas...
    im pretty sure it is..
    katrina hit new orleans...

Thats what I heard, Rita's in Texas...

No, Rita is hitting Galvestan, but it's moving towards New Orleans! If you check the radar!
  • well...yeah it did hit taxes...and it is hitting Galvestan!