Age difference

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I'm doing this survey for a psychology class so all your answers would be appreciated...thanks a lot

Comments

• well...i choose between 5 or 10 but i think if u have like from 5 to 7 that will be good age...but anyways...girls r more mature than guys so a 5 year old girl will think like a 7 years old boy! :D
    if i am mistaken please correct! :-\
  • between 0-2 years because they have 2 be close in age to relate to each othear
  • ya sandra u are right about the girls being more mature at one age than the other.
    I still think thou that the best age difference between them is 1-5, they are able to relate to each other more....I don't know..like from 5-10...it feels like they are from different generations which is usually not good....Someone ur age isn't the best...b/c of the maturity thing too
  • i think from 0-3 is OK, NOT ANY LONGER!!!
  • hmmm let's see, do u round it UP or DOWN? :)
  • hmmm.... i guess depending on the numbe of months, like if its 3 down n if its like 8 up...
  • i don't like rounding neway! hehe
  • would any of you marry someone younger??
  • depending on wat ur talking about...

like the guy is older than the girl... yea cause guys' brains take time to develop

but if the girl is older than the guy than that makes no sense for the reason above....
  • wow lol
    the females unite
    the coalition against men lol
    jk but wow this is interesting
  • lol ya i saw the "usually" lol i was kidding....maybe..
    well i dont think it matters, god is a very competent matchmaker lol
  • as the church recommends...
    The man should be no more than 2 years younger than the woman OR no more than 12 yrs older.
  • he will provide!
    if he said dont worry about tommorow then thats wat u do lol ;D
  • [quote author=Marys link=board=11;threadid=2512;start=15#msg40599 date=1129351808]
    as the church recommends...
    The man should be no more than 2 years younger than the woman OR no more than 12 yrs older.

where did u hear that? like of abouna
  • well guess what... i know people that are 15 years apart n i really think it is ok until it is a ridiculous difference like 25+.......

n i know parents who had 3 years of engagement n there fine aswell.......i know why they recommend the age difference but i dint know that they recommended the time for engagement!!! ::) ::)

i wouldnt want a 1 year difference becasue i think girls are more muturer than the guys by at least 3 years :P n it wouldnt help if you had different views on the same situation becasue of the age difference.....but i dont know its still not the right time to be selective ;D : ;D
  • thats soooo true...but at the same time love BLINDS.... :-\
  • if u pray and asks for gods help and advice- he wont leave u and ud never be blinded :D
  • AMEN

hehe

yea, i agree :)
  • Dear Rina,
    First of all, from the experience people had and their marriage, I think it should be 1-3 years, you really have to get to know the person more and more, and accusing people before they get married is not right, that's why I think I chose 1-3 years, and Second of all, Most people think they know the person, and want to get married soon like 6 months-1 year, I don't think they can understand commitment in those 6 other months, they still need to understand peoples point of view, for both ways, Third of all, If you are selfish, I think you need more time, to just let everything go, and start focussing about commitment, and other people's point of view, that's all I have to say!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent

[quote author=mnc_hnn link=board=11;threadid=2512;start=0#msg40551 date=1129323446]
    hmmm let's see, do u round it UP or DOWN? :)

mnc_hnn,
    My 5th grade teacher said, think about rounding as in grades, if you have a 4 and under round down and if you have a 5 and over round up!
    Just a little hint!
  • i know i only don't like it i like the 'exact' difference ;)
  • mnc_hnn,
    My 5th grade teacher said, think about rounding as in grades, if you have a 4 and under round down and if you have a 5 and over round up!
    Just a little hint!

i don't get it...
  • [quote author=charitablesoul link=board=11;threadid=2512;start=15#msg40657 date=1129428439]

mnc_hnn,
    Just a little hint!

i don't get it...

think of rounding as in grades-like 7th grade or 8th grade, if your in 4th grade or under you round down, but if it's 5th grade and over you round it up! I hope that helped a little!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • i HATE math!!!
  • Math is my favorite subject, but I think we should get back to subject, and btw Rina please keep us updated!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent