Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Categories
- All Categories 13.8K
- General Category 10.9K
- General Announcements 184
- Faith Issues 3.4K
- Coptic Orthodox Church 2.5K
- Personal Issues 1.4K
- Prayer Requests 426
- Random Issues 1.8K
- Introductions 295
- Non-Orthodox Inquiries 232
- Youth Corner 606
- Hymns 2.6K
- Hymns Discussion 2.6K
- Technicial Difficulties 368
- Technical Topics 368
I need help please!
Hi...I need the lyrics of the song Humble yourself...I would really appreciate it...Please I really need the words or actually I need the last verse...Please and Thank you!
[coptic]God Bless[/coptic]
[coptic]God Bless[/coptic]

Comments
And He (echo)
Shall lift (echo)
You up (echo)
1. Higher and higher
2. Into the heavens
And He shall lift you up
Refrain:
Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from Heaven above
With wisdom, power, and love
Our God is an awesome God
2-Serve the Lord with all your heart (echo) 2x
And He (echo)
Shall lift (echo)
You up (echo)
1. Higher and higher
2. Into the heavens
And He shall lift you up
3-Love your neighbor as yourself (echo) 2x
And He (echo)
Shall lift (echo)
You up (echo)
1. Higher and higher
2. Into the heavens
And He shall lift you up
http://www.higherpraise.com/AMidDefault/HumbleThyselfInTheSight1.htm
and here it is...doesnt sound that good :(, its song # 33
http://www.coptichymns.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Songs&file=index&q=f&f=/English_Songs/Praise_and_Worship_Songs_-_Virgin_Mary_and_St._Athanasius%20COC%2C_Mississauga%2C_Ontario%2C_Canada
lord i lift your name is also on there # 28
[coptic]God Bless[/coptic]
Forever,
Coptic Servent
1) go to english songs
2) go to Voices of Joy (last one on the list of files)
3) go to the last one it is called Via Dolorsa
Forever,
Coptic Servent
and u can find the first and second CD on here because they r awsome!!!