Registration Starts Now

edited September 2005 in Youth Corner
Greetings everyone thanks for bieng so patient with the registration for the 1st Annual Coptic youth Convention of RI. Registration Starts today!!! Space is limited and Fees start at 125 per person. H.G. Bishop DAvid amon others wilb be attending this convenion at the Marriott Courtyard in Milford MA. To register please go to the website of www.freewebs.com/youthconvention or open the attachment to print registration forms register early and save!! schedules will be sent when we recieve your registration forms, and more updates will be posted. fun and activites will fill the event, and food is included. Flyers will also be mailed out and anyone who would like to be added to the list please register or email me [email protected] and i will send you a packet. God bless you all and pray for this convention

Comments

• wow ok well what are the details? i emailed u but i just thought id ask u here as welll.. how do we register nd everything ? is there anything ew need to know ? do we bring our own chaperons from each church ?

please let me know, thanks so much.
  • Hello,

Registration started yesterday, you can register on the internet print out the application and send it in ASAP so you can save the longer you wait the more it will cost. If you need an application packet sent to you by mail let me know so I can send you one please email me your address...

dan
  • H.G. bishop David will be attending this convention with us among other priests. I hope everyone can attend this event and share with us this great time in christ. Registration started already and we hope everyone can apply spots are limited please register at the website www.freewebs.com/youthconvention asap. email me if you need one sent out to your mailing address please include your name address, and churc you are from.

god bless you all

dan