Crucifixion

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
I hope all of you got the chance to submit your vote, thank you all of you that took the chance to see this topic.

God be with you all...

Comments

• I want to select All, but its not there. But it did make me feel guilty, and that whole last part I cried, it was too sad...
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=1;threadid=2380;start=0#msg36529 date=1125448614]
    I want to select All, but its not there. But it did make me feel guilty, and that whole last part I cried, it was too sad...

haha..you are so......by that movie...it is just a movie and pope shenouda said they used sooo much ketshup in it....jk!
  • it's not funny i don't like talking about it but i was feeling so so not sad but i can't explain i wanted 2 cry but i couldn't cos i don't like crying when some1 is watchin me! it makes me feel stupid but about the movie i think it was 4 ppl who don't really know about all the passion and the love, non christians.....about that jk of ketchup......it's just to stop your feelings from erupting! :'(

anyways the movie was good...GOOD i mean it

[move]God Bless[/move]
  • It was very well directed, Mel Gibson did a great job. Some parts I couldn't watch, like some of the whipping. The part that really made me cry was with Saint Mary, when Christ was carrying the cross. Oh my God...
  • the passion of christ was a really good movie it made me fell really bad for all the sins that i made if u havent seen it u should watch it and bring a tissu box with u
  • Yea the movie was really great.... Pope Shenouda said it was perfect but one part that we as Coptic Orthodox Christians don't believe in. The part where He saves Mary Magdalene from getting stoned... That's not true.. the Bible doesn't say who was getting stoned, just a woman caught in the act of adultery. The Bible tells us that Mary Magdalene was the one with the seven unclean spirits in her that Jesus cured. Otherwise it was perfect
  • where did u get that info from
  • Yea the movie was really great.... Pope Shenouda said it was perfect but one part that we as Coptic Orthodox Christians don't believe in. The part where He saves Mary Magdalene from getting stoned... That's not true.. the Bible doesn't say who was getting stoned, just a woman caught in the act of adultery. The Bible tells us that Mary Magdalene was the one with the seven unclean spirits in her that Jesus cured. Otherwise it was perfect

hey, yea how did u know that?!!!
  • man that movie...ok i wont say how i reacted lol but that was some movie :o

i felt it was me hitting him with the whip again and again. i was looking at the screen going "no not again, thats enough. comon man please" as if he could hear me. and abouna once brought a replica from the set on passion week and showed us how sharp it is. u poke slightly and u bleed. its that sharp. i cant imagine the real one. btw does anyone know how many stripes it was, i know it had a 4 in it
  • when i saw that movie...the first time i cried but the second iit was easy becasue there is no big deal...i watched before but in that movie there was so much stuff that was extra!!
  • ???
    i'm not sure wat u mean
  • i think she means it was too graphic, i really think he had to go that far (Gibson), so that we could get to the point we're supposed to be at...
  • i watched it like 3 times but i still get so embarrased and my hands get cold when i watch it
  • i watch that movie like every week end!
    and yeah christ4life got my point!!thats what i meant!