hey, any ideas

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
hello, does any1 have an idea about what to do when you feel soooo sad :( and miserable :'( and you haven't got the chance to go to church and just staying at home during holidays

Comments

• GO TO THE MALL!the best thing i do when i am board i go shopping...i know that some people say we read the bible but they are just showing off...honestly i don't read the bible when i am board i watch TV,i eat junk,go shopping,talk to a friend.and they are alot of more things you can do not just these!!
  • I say read the Bible or pray. When you're sad that's the best thing to do. Reading the Bible will settle you down, and praying will get your feelings out to God. After that you may want to go talk to a friend or parent, or maybe talk a walk alone.
  • no...i totally disagree with walking alon that gets you board more than first!!
  • Habibi he was never bored, he feels sad and miserable

hello, does any1 have an idea about what to do when you feel soooo sad and miserable and you haven't got the chance to go to church and just staying at home during holidays

• okay sorry for that!!
  • hello, does any1 have an idea about what to do when you feel soooo sad and miserable

According to Maria, in the movie "Sound of Music" when u r feeling sad you should think about your favorite things and then u wont feel so sad, lol jk :)

just look at the good in things and in life and think of all of the wonderful things God has given you and done for you, dont look at the bad in life look at the good, and remember that if you ever feel sad or miserable, Jesus is the only friend that no matter what, will always be by your side to wipe away every tear from your eyes, so if you ever feel sad go to Jesus and tell Him what troubles you, "cast all your care upon Him for He cares for you" 1 Peter 5:7, and remember He will never leave you "and lo I am with you always, even unto the end of the age" Mathew 28:20 :)
  • that was perfect, PrincessMary.... we have great people on this site...
  • nice1 :D
  • maybe that could work!
  • oh i do... u should pray and then u should read the bible, and u could try cooking and coming to write stuff on here!
  • thanks princessMary that was really nice from u :)

but:

Habibi he was never bored, he feels sad and miserable

i'm not he 'christ4life'!
  • oops sry! :P lol...
  • i totally forgot that come on tasbeha!!thats the best thing! ;)