praying?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
how could i know if God listen to me and my prayers?!!
and how could u pray all time as i heard
i know somethin in arabic 'SALLO KOL 7EN WALA TANELLO'

Comments

• *TAMELLO
  • God will ALWAYS listen to your prayers. He is never too busy for us, or turns us down. If he loved you to the point where he died for you, don't you think he'll listen to you. Patience is the key. God will interfere when he knows the time is right. You may think one time is right or wrong, but God knows better than all of us. He knows all of the past, present, and future.
  • hi my dear
    I will try to explain this for you as much as I can for my knowledge
    Salo kol 7en wala tamelo
    It should come at the second stage ........

so lets talk first about the first stage...:

the first stage is love ....if some body love his or here brother or sister
    so they talk too much together saying stories desscusion about any thing ...but they talk alot all the times...kol 7en

one more example if you are at the schoool and you have a close friend so you together talk too much about the school ,the church ,home about any thing...becuse friendship means love

so i mean now you together talk to each other ..kol 7en

so jesus when he ask us to do that he meant to love him first and then
    he knows when we love him auotomatically we gonna talk to hom kol 7en.....

so love jesus and iam sure you dose and all of us dose
    talke to him you know what you can talk to him about every thing exactly same things you and your friends talk about good things and bad things

step by step you feell like shame when you talk to jesus about bad things so this will lead you to stop talking with your friends about bad things

and now this will be the first step from the blessing of praying KOL 7en ..and there is alot and alot of praying blessing

god bless you and pray for me.
  • thanks Michael
    a bit useful ;)

pray for me

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]God Bless Us All.....[/shadow][/glow]
  • Salo kol 7en wala tamelo

what does that mean? can some1 translate it plz...
  • i'm not really good at translation but it means
    pray all the time and don't get bored
    i wish some1 could explain it better
  • I do not know what the exact mean in the bible but it means like pray all the time and do not feel poring.
  • I do not know what the exact mean in the bible but it means like pray all the time and do not feel poring.

yeah i think so
  • 'SALLO KOL 7EN WALA TANELLO'

the bible is saying pray all the time without getting board or without saying thats boaring like usually we do and we got board and we don't even bother to try one more!!
  • the bible is saying pray all the time without getting board or without saying thats boaring like usually we do and we got board and we don't even bother to try one more!!

yes i agree with sandra
  • yeah i can agre with myself....
  • lol :) hehehe
  • lol... thanks you guys.