think now or leave it?

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
hi Ppl
i just wanted 2 ask about [glow=red,2,300]monasticism[/glow]
and it's affect on my feelings cos i just think about lots of things cocerning it and everday i change my mind is it scary and if anybody can tell me what they know about it!
i'm not really sure about my dicision and it's not a lie i know that i'm still young but st.Mary and all those saints and monks and nuns like st. Mahriel chose her life with God when she was only 12.
so 4 me i don't like thinking in the way of 'just leave it your still too young' and that's really anoyying me
sometimes i feel that it was just a thought and that's it but what am i supposed to do at the moment!
...and i'm looking forward 2 hear from you :)

Comments

• hey y nobody talk 2 me?
  • oh well that's not only what i'm expecting :(
  • It's not that nobody's replying but A) There at least like three other threads on this. B) I think there is not real way for us humans to solve it. This, like the rest of this world, needs to be left up to God. He will decide what is best for you.
  • [quote author=Christ4Life link=board=1;threadid=2341;start=0#msg36052 date=1125201202]
    It's not that nobody's replying but A) There at least like three other threads on this. B) I think there is not real way for us humans to solve it. This, like the rest of this world, needs to be left up to God. He will decide what is best for you.

good one!