sleep overs

2»

Comments

• [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=13;threadid=2281;start=15#msg57743 date=1153105367]
    hahaha u make me laugh... wow prank calling the awesome memories... memba that why wow that was so funny... lol umm also jut on ur post why no older bros if u new the family obviously the child or wateva wood look up to that bro as a bro? ye u get wat i mean? o man... 2hrs

+FROG+

yeh i memba...can i haha is this pizza hut dominoesssss ..but thats besides the point, Katherine im very suprised about ur post, and the whole theology thing. question are they skool or church friends...and can u pls tell me more about these theology talks!

Edit By Moderator:

Please don't get carried away with the slang use, this is still a religious forum. I've deleted the terms that are inappropriate.  Consider this a warning.
  • where is the pizza? ??? :o
  • [quote author=Be Agios link=topic=2281.msg34578#msg34578 date=1123639362]
    my parents don't allow me to go to sleep overs.  even if they were my neighbors, i still can't go.  and even if they were coptic like us they say no.  so i was wondering how it could be bad, and good and stuff.

irini pasi

To be perfectly honest with u, i think u have very wise and good parents!!

I know when someone says "U can't do that" it gives the impression that they don't trust those you are going over to sleep with, but, its wise advice because its what i'd tell my kids also (if ever i have kids!).

You can't see it now, but when u r older, u'll understand.

Even  when u are at Uni, or living by yourself, you should also take that advice with u.