noahs ark

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
i was wondering if any of u knew how many days it took for noah to bulid the ark?
thank u ;)
and God bless u all

*oneinchrist*

Comments

• Never mentioned in the Holy Bible!!!!!! ,But I imagine it was a monumental work
  • actually Safaa, if it's not mentioned in the bible it might be mentioned in other books by Pope Shenouda III or saint books
  • so where is the ark now...i heard that it's still on the mountain which it landed on but not sure ???
    and if it's still there wut do Ppl do with it or have they built a building around it or wut?!!
  • yeah it is still in the mountain and lol you need to know if something isnot mentioned in the bible so people aren't going to guess!
  • [quote author=hahahaha link=board=11;threadid=2278;start=0#msg35967 date=1125180894]
    yeah it is still in the mountain and lol you need to know if something isnot mentioned in the bible so people aren't going to guess!

i dont think the Bible would say where the ship is in 2005, and if it's not mentioned in the Bible, it might be in somewhere else.
  • so, does anybody know?!!!! ???
  • ??? ??? just as clueless as you are.
  • okay it is actually mentioned but i don't know where but untill now it is still above the mountai i just had a sunday school school lesson about it from 3weeks ago!