gangs

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
i just was wondering if any one had questions or comments about gangs. because i have noticed a lot of people do things that relate to gangs and they don't even know it. that is dangerous. because they are not in the gang.

so ask, i know a ton of info on gangs because of my old friends. so feel free to ask.

just a tip don't say words u don't know what they don't mean, becasue the gangsters get really angry and stuff.

trust me i have seen it too many times.

irini pasi

Comments

• where do u live??
  • milwaukee , wisconsin
  • [quote author=MarMar91 link=board=13;threadid=2277;start=0#msg34553 date=1123624805]
    ahh, the cheese state... lol
    really? I WOULD have nevr guessed cuz u say theres all that bad stuff,.. ya theres a lot of that in NJ...

lol MarMar right now we have reached a point in time where every place in the world is bad
  • I think it's just the same wether in Australia or Zimbabwe..people have different ways of being "bad" but in the end, sin is all over the globe. Gangs are extremely extremely immature..I know they're "dangerous" because they threaten people and often keep to their threats but that doesn't mean anything in reality..mature people don't need to take violent ways to solve problems but they take the easy way out thinking that it will solve their problems when it really doesn't..those who kill by sword, fall by the sword so don't associate with them because light can not mix with darkness..we can try to help them in numerous ways other than befriending them because what association does darkness have with light? I know we're all sinners and we all live in darkness but we shouldn't fall trying to help others..the blind don't try to lead the blind because both will fall into a ditch..
  • ServantOfJesus is very correct, like in america there are gangs, in the middle east there are terrorists and so on...

• yea im from australia an its exactly the same
    - we got gangs that rape, steal, murder- the lot, u name it

the world is a corrupt place now
    may god help us all! :-\